Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Constance Victoria Briggs Live!

In her own words
I am a Researcher and a Writer on metaphysical, spiritual and paranormal subjects. My interest in these subjects began early in life, stimulated by my ow/n personal experiences in these areas. Some of my experiences include:

- Mystical experiences with beings of light

- Out of body experiences

- Communications from the other side

- Retention of a memory not from this lifetime (I remember the light…)

Based on these experiences and extensive research that I have done, I do not believe that the standard definitions of the universe add up. My goal is to give everyone the opportunity to question the traditional definitions of life and the world, to learn intriguing facts, and to explore the possibilities that lie beyond the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment